Use code "SHOPNOW" and avail discounts on your First Purchase
- 1 Year International Warranty. 3 Years 3 Months 3 Days In India
- Glass Material
- Mineral Crystal
- Water Resistance (M)
- 50 Meters
- Movement Model
- Dial Colour
- Case Colour
- Case Shape
- Case Size
- 30.6 mm
- Case Thickness
- 8.8 mm
- Band Material
- Band Size
- 15 mm
- Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres (Accuracy and precision of Swiss watches Certified)
- ?15 Sec/Month
We deliver products worldwide.
Deliveries are open to all locations ( Both inside and Outside India ).
We are working to ensure that all orders reach you in minimal time. Average delivery time for Orders within India is 1 to 7 days.
- Swiss Time House unlike other e-commerce websites is not a marketplace. On other e-commerce websites, any one can register as a seller and hence they may NOT necesssarily be an authorized retailer and your risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch is very high. Nearly 40% of the watches sold on these e-commerce sites are fake.
- We are the Authorized Retailer for all the brands listed on our website and all products we sell are covered by manufacturer's warranty. We have 37 stores across India and a very professional team to assist you at all times. We have a very rich heritage of over 76 years into retail of watches and this makes us the best place to buy your watch.
- Most of the purchases made through other marketplaces and e-commerce sites comes with a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer, which makes the warranty of the product void. These products will not be accepted at any Authorized Service centres for repairs.
- We have a very strong aftersales department. You can get in touch with us anytime for any kind of support.
- You can easily verify our genuinity by visiting any Brand websites and finding us under Authroised retailer/Store list.
- Read more about us here.
Will I get Genuine Products from www.swisstimehouse.com?
Yes, we are the Authorized dealers for all the products we sell. We have a network of 37 Stores, including brand showrooms, which displays and sells watches and related accessories. We are committed to sell only 100% Genuine and Authentic Products on www.swisstimehouse.com
Do I get Warranty for Products purchased from www.swisstimehouse.com?
All Products sold at www.swisstimehouse.com comes with standard Manufacturer Warranty and can be serviced at any Authorised company service centre near you free of cost within the warranty period.
Who is the preferred courier partner and how much time it takes to deliver my orders?
We deliver products worldwide. Bluedart, DHL, Fedex, Delhivery and DTDC are our preferred courier partners and generally it takes between 1 to 5 days for delivery within India and for international orders the delivery may take upto 20 days.
I have placed an order, when will my order be shipped?
Once you have placed your order, your order will be shipped within the next 24 to 48 hours.
What will I do if i receive a defective product? What is your return/exchange policy?
Being a specialist in our business, we ensure you receive the product in the best condition with no defects. In case there is a manufacturing defect, then the product will be replaced. In case you do not like the product and need an exchange you can raise a request here. For more details, please refer our return policy here.
How do I track my order once it is placed?
You will receive an order confirmation on the registered email address provided once you place an order. As soon as the order is shipped, you will receive another email with the tracking details. You can also log into your account and view the status of your order under the Order history and details tab.
What payment options are available?
Currently the following payment options are enabled.
· Credit and Debit Cards (Visa / Master/ Amex)
· Net Banking across Banks
· EMI Options – Currently Emi option is available from HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Kotak, Citi, BOB, HSBC, Ratnakar, Standard Chartered and Yes Bank
· UPI Payments
· Wallet Payments – Paytm, PhonePe, BHIM UPI, FreeCharge, OlaMoney, Airtel Money, Jio Money, HDFC PayZapp and Yes Pay Wallets
· Cash On Delivery on Selected Brands for orders between Rs.3000 and Rs.50000
Is there a charge for delivery?
No, there are no extra charges for delivery within India. For orders outside India, Rs.2400 ($31) would be charged for orders amounting to less than Rs.20,000 ($260) and will be mentioned while ordering a product via www.swisstimehouse.com, which will be shown to you once you add the product to your cart. Also for international orders, any other applicable taxes such as customs duty charges are to be borne by the customer.
Can I change my order once it has been placed?
We don't accept changes in the order once they are shipped. However If changes are communicated within 24 hours, we might be able to make the change in the order or the address of delivery. These changes are at the sole discretion of Swiss Time House.
How can I cancel my orders?
Orders can be cancelled before they are shipped. You can place a request for cancellation in the Returns Manager tab under your Accounts page. For cancellations requests made after your order has been shipped, the courier charges would be deducted from your refund amount to be processed.
When and how will I get my refund in case of cancellation or product return?
Refunds are credited back to the same account from which payments are made. The process generally takes 2-7 working days depending on the bank and the gateway. www.swisstimehouse.com does not have influence on the time lines except processing the refund.
I want to Place bulk orders or need some specific products who do I contact?
You can write to us at [email protected] for all bulk orders, we will assist you with quotes and information based on the emails.
Can I order without creating an account?
Yes, without an account you can place an order at www.swisstimehouse.com as a guest by providing us the details via WhatsApp @ +91 91420 12345, but creating an account makes sure that you are updated with latest promotions/offers/order related changes and also every time you order you would not be needing to enter shipping address again and again.
What if I'm not home to receive my order?
www.swisstimehouse.com uses 3rd party courier companies for deliveries. Most Courier companies generally make 3 attempts to deliver the products. They also leave a note for a call back in case the door is unanswered. The courier company itself may leave an intimation for you or may call you to check for a time convenient to deliver, in case they don't find you at home. Please give a delivery time that will suit your schedule.
What if products ordered by me are out of stock?
All products shown on the web store are products in stock. In an exceptional case where the product ordered by you is out of stock or do not meet our quality guidelines, the same will be communicated to you within 24 hours and a refund will be processed immediately in case you wish to cancel the order.
Will I get warranty for products purchased from Factory Outlet?
The product sold by Watch Station International - Factory Outlet Store is a certified product which may have been kept on display/demo purposes in stores and hence may have minor scratches, which are not covered under warranty. However this product comes with the Standard Manufacturer Warranty, as applicable to the new products of the manufacturer.
How do I know that my credit/ debit card payment is safe?
Payments are accepted through certified third-party payment gateways. These gateways are certified for all security aspects.
Can I pay through Net banking? What is the procedure?
Yes, one can pay through net banking. You need to select net banking as an option on the checkout page and you will be redirected to the payment gateway. You will need to select net banking and the bank you wish to pay from and make the payment.
Does www.swisstimehouse.com offer an EMI option?
Yes, EMI options are available at www.swisstimehouse.com. Currently EMI is available on credit cards from HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Kotak, Citi, BOB, HSBC, Ratnakar, Standard Chartered and Yes Bank
Does my Billing address and the shipment address have to be the same?
No, Shipping Address and Billing Address can be different.
12 other products in the same category:
No Related Stores